Christian Remnant Now / 🙏 Salvation
- The Bible declares all have sinned
- “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;” Romans 3:23
- The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” Jeremiah 17:9
- All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.” Isaiah 53:6
- The Bible declares sin’s penalty
- For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” Romans 6:23
- And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.” Revelation 20:14
- The Bible declares sin’s penalty was paid
- But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Romans 5:8
- For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:” 1 Peter 3:18
- The Bible declares we must repent
- For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.” 2 Corinthians 7:10
- Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts: and let him return unto the LORD, and he will have mercy upon him; and to our God, for he will abundantly pardon.” Isaiah 55:7
- If we are truly sorry for our sins and willing to turn from them, we can be saved.
- The Bible declares we must receive Christ
- But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:” John 1:12
- We need to exercise our faith by receiving Jesus as our Lord and Saviour. Faith and repentance are both necessary for salvation.
- The Bible declares you can be saved today, if you want to be
- That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.” Romans 10:9
- For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” Romans 10:13
- God loves you and wants you to experience peace and eternity in heaven with Him.
I hope you noticed the caption “God’s Message to You.” Scripture is God’s Word - His message to us - and not our “theory.” We pray that after reading these six thoughts from God’s Word that you believe the message God has given us. He gives free pardon of sin, and a “know-so” salvation. You don’t have to hope that God will save you, or hope that someday you will go to Heaven. The Bible says in 1 John 5:13 “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.” Do you know where you’re going when you die?
WHAT YOU MUST DO:
- Admit your need (I am a sinner).
- Be willing to turn from your sin (repent).
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus to come in and control your heart and life (receive Him as Saviour and Lord).
“Dear Heavenly Father, I know I am a sinner and need your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus died for my sin. I am willing to turn from sin. I now ask Jesus Christ to come into my heart and life as my personal Saviour. I am willing, by God’s grace, to follow and obey Christ as the Lord of my heart and life.”
Get a good KJV Bible:
Ask God to open His words to you before you read it each day. And make sure you read it each day, he will open it up for you and teach you truth.
If you have decided to trust Jesus Christ as your Saviour after reading this, please let me know by sending an email. If you can not afford a Bible, email me (see address below) your name and mailing address and I will try to get you one.
Updated: Wed 25 May 2022 11:35:14 AM CDT